Here are many FAQ topics and store policies.
Your Custom Locker Guidelines
- All lockers are subject to these terms and conditions and they are agreed to by way of customer using and purchasing through the locker.
- Custom items are non-returnable. All sales are final unless there is a manufacturer’s defect. Please review all sizing information (we welcome you to come in to the store to try on similar styles) as a wrong size ordered cannot be returned.
- The END DATE for the locker is not flexible. No items can be purchased after the END DATE.
- Orders are accepted for the entire length the locker is open. The orders are compiled at the closing of the locker and will be produced and ready for delivery/pickup within 3 weeks of end date.
- The Custom Locker order must meet agreed upon minimums for SportsXpress to produce the goods. We are able to lengthen the open dates of the locker to assist in meeting the minimum print requirement or give refunds if the minimum is not met.
- Only organizers are able to make changes to items and locker details.
- Delivery methods are currently organizer pick-up and distribution or customer pick-up.
- Many options are available to customize lockers for customer requests, the best way to find out more is to get in touch and ask us in person, by phone, or via email.
We accept all major credit and debit card payment methods online (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). We currently do not support Paypal among other e-payment systems and apologize for any inconvenience this causes.